Specializations / Research Interest(s)
- Political Economy of U.S. Cities
- Wilson, David. Finding the New Urban Frontier: America's New Redevelopment Machine. . book submitted for publication, 2014.
- Wilson, David. Urban Inequalities Across the Globe. . London: Routledge, 2014.
- Wilson, David. "Chicago's South-Side Blues-Scape: Creeping Commodification and Complex Human Response." Geographies of Privilege. . London: Routledge, 2013.
- Wilson, David. " America’s New Post Post-Industrial Economy." Cities in North America: A Critical Appraisal. . Totowa: Rowman & Littlefield, 2013.
- Wilson, David. "Obama's Discourse on Poverty." Discourses of Marginality: Marginalizing Discourses . . Boston: Red Qualle, 2012.
- "The Global Trope Gets Troped." Geographica Helvetica forthcoming (2013):
- "Changing Realities: the New Racialized Redevelopment Rhetoric in Chicago." Urban Geography 33 (2012): 979-999.
- "Gentrification Across the Globe: Seven Speculations ." China Ancient City 8 (2012):
- Wilson, David. "Introduction: Racialization and the U.S. City ." Urban Geography 33 (2012):
- Wilson, David . "Updating the Global-Local Concept: A Review of Peck and Tickell ." Area 34 (2012): 71-83.